As we have already mentioned in the previous blog, Valentine’s Day is approaching and what could be more delicious than a chocolate dessert for this special day? Today we want to share with you this delicious chocolate dessert that you will in love.
- 2 chocolate bars, minimum 70% cocoa ( 200 gr.)
- 3 eggs “M”
- 200 ml. whipping cream, at least 35% fat
- 30 g sugar
- 50 g butter
How to prepare:
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave or in a bain-marie, stirring carefully so that it does not burn.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Using a whisk, mix the egg yolks, sugar and two tablespoons of hot water. Beat for 5 minutes at high speed until you get a creamy and voluminous mixture.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- Whip the cream and set aside.
- Carefully add the chocolate and the butter to the egg yolk mixture and mix by hand with a gentle stirring motion.
- Add the egg whites and cream and mix just as carefully, always from the bottom upwards with a silicone or wooden spoon.
- Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
- A few minutes before eating, take it out of the fridge to allow it to cool a little and decorate it with raspberries or any other fruit or berries you like.
As you can see it is a very easy dessert to make, you will surprise your partner!